PEST & BUGS
REMOVAL & EXTERMINATION
With the recent resurgence of bed bugs, many businesses and homeowners are now tasked with ridding their establishments of this tormenting nuisance. Don’t spend another sleepless night. At Good Life Pest Solutions, our bed bug exterminator will evaluate the infestation and suggest effective treatment measures.
What Are Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs are a nocturnal parasitic insect that bites, leaving itchy, swollen bites on their hosts. Since they can live for up to six months without food, they can be difficult to deal with. Concerned that you may have bed bugs? Look for these signs:
- Brown flecks of parasite fecal matter on sheets
- Spots of blood on sheets
- Exoskeletons that bed bugs shed as they grow
- Bad odors emanating from furniture
- Bite marks on your body after a night of sleep
Most people are stressed by the thought of a bed bug infestation. Rest assured that at Good Life, we have years of experience in bed bug removal. No infestations are too big or too small for us to handle. We know where bed bugs hide, and we know how to eliminate the problem at the source so it never returns.
Bed Bug Treatment Options — What You Can Do
Although you can take small measure to mitigate, it is a fact that most infestations require profession help because bed bugs are a hardy insect.
- Thoroughly clean your home by washing sheets in hot water and drying them in a hot dryer for 20 minutes.
- Vacuum the floor and small crevices; empty the canister outside and disinfect surfaces.
- Eliminate clutter piles where the bugs can hide during the day.
Pest Control Measures
North American Home Services
Put an end to the ant coup with ant control measures from Good Life Pest Solutions, and enjoy your home once again – pest-free.
Call (916)-481-0268 for more information or schedule online now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Roseville, Lincoln, El Dorado Hills, Woodland, and Davis.
Are Ready To Help
"*" indicates required fields