PEST & BUGS
COCKROACH CONTROL SERVICES
If the sight of a cockroach scuttling across your counter is becoming a frequent occurrence, it’s time to call an expert roach exterminator from Good Life Pest Solutions. We’ll visit your home or business, evaluate the situation, and recommend an appropriate treatment.
Signs Of Cockroach Infestation
These signs can point to an ever-worsening problem of an infestation and the need for roach control measures.
Shed cockroach skin
Visible cockroach activity
Choose Professional Treatment
Don’t lose valuable time trying to treat a cockroach problem yourself. At Good Life Pest Solutions, we work quickly to identify the type of cockroach you have, determine the scope of the infestation, and employ effective cockroach pest control measures.
- Cockroaches are secretive, and most likely you won’t see one until they have already reproduced. So, if you do see one, it usually means you already have an infestation.
- A single female roach lays and hatches hundreds of eggs in just a few weeks. So, two or three stray roaches quickly become hundreds.
- The longer you wait to call us, the worse the problem becomes.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, roaches contribute to the problems and diseases of asthma, allergies, and food contamination.
Types Of Cockroaches
While there are thousands of cockroach species throughout the world, these are the ones commonly found in the Sacramento area.
Cockroach Treatment Options
Don’t fear. No matter how big or small your infestation is, we have a plan to take back control. Depending upon your situation, we can employ several methods to exterminate cockroaches. Our methods are safe, effective, and long-lasting. And if the cockroaches return, so will we.
- Bait trap: Cockroach bait traps are one of the most effective ways of getting rid of roaches. When set strategically by a pest control specialist, they actually serve multiple purposes such as trapping and killing roaches and giving us a better idea of where the cockroaches are the scope of the infestation. The traps are liquied and gel based.
- Aerosols: Dusts and sprays are a great option to kill roaches on the spot. Unlike traps, aerosols are meant to kill right away. This is not an appropriate option for extensive infestations where all roaches can’t be located.
- Insecticide: Cockroaches enter from outdoors. We’ll spray a protective insecticide barrier around your property to keep them out and schedule regular sprays to keep them out for good.
North American Home Services
Don’t put up with disease-carrying pests. Let the cockroach control experts at Good Life Pest Solutions give them their permanent eviction notice. Call (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or schedule pest control service now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Roseville, Lincoln, El Dorado Hills, Woodland, and Davis.
Are Ready To Help
"*" indicates required fields