Commercial Inspections by Certified Master Inspectors
If there’s a bigger buying decision than purchasing a home, it’s the purchase of commercial property. Make sure you do your due diligence with a commercial property inspection from North American Home Services. Our certified master inspectors will give you an accurate assessment of the building so that you can make your best offer, request repairs, or wait for a better deal. Call (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or schedule an inspection now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
IN BUSINESS SINCE
Number of Customers
Number of INSPECTIONS
Our Professional Inspectors Are Ready To Help
Types of Buildings We Inspect
At NAHS, our commercial property inspectors have over 100 years of combined inspection experience. They’ll give you the best, most accurate evaluation of the commercial building under consideration. We’ve reviewed and reported on a wide variety of commercial buildings including the following:
- Strip malls
- Large, multi-family complexes
Details of the Property Condition Assessment
During the inspection, we will assess the following components:
- Exterior grounds (paving, parking area, drainage, and landscape)
- Heating ventilation & air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Electrical systems
- Safety compliance
- Roof condition and life expectancy
- Elevators & conveyance systems
- Plumbing, fixtures, and piping
- Building structure
- Building foundation
- ADA accessibility
- Fire protection
After the commercial building inspection is complete, we’ll issue a comprehensive report that is in compliance with ASTM E2018-15 requirements for California, including the walk-through survey, document reviews, interviews, as well as the contents of the property condition assessment.
Rest assured, we make it easy for you to understand. We report on the property condition, note immediate repairs, and include required future maintenance.
Other Inspection Services
We are the largest termite and home inspection company in the area, so we have the bandwidth to meet the deadline needs of realtors. Our size gives us the ability to be in contol of the schedule, the cost, and the quality — all while maintaining small-town company friendliness and values. Keep in mind that our inspection expertise also extends to the residential sector as well. We perform hundreds of inspections every month including all of the following:
Why Choose Us
We think you’ll agree: we offer many reasons for you to choose us as your pest control and inspection company.
- Largest termite and home inspection company in the area. Can meet escrow deadlines.
- One call does it all. We perform all your inspections at one appointment.
- Experts in home building and construction. Ask for a free dry rot repair competitive bid.
- All work is done in-house. No subcontracting.
- Our staff includes professional licensed and certified InterNACHI® Master Inspectors, certified InterNACHI® Inspectors, and ASHI inspectors.
- Detailed, narrative reports with pictures and summary report.
- We offer 90-day home warranties with a Buy Your Home Back guarantee.
- RecallChek© on all appliances inspected.
- Family-owned and -operated since 1978.
- Veterans receive a free termite inspection when scheduling a home inspection.
- Weekend appointments available for all inspection services at no extra charge.
Commercial property inspections from NAHS inform and prepare you with the information you need to negotiate your best offer or wait for a better opportunity. Call (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or (707) 562-4663 (Solano County Office) or schedule an inspection now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Fairfield, Vacaville, Auburn, Rocklin, and West Sacramento.