Sacramento Deck & Balcony Inspections: For SB 721
Does your building meet the requirements of the Balcony Inspection Laws SB 721 & SB 326?
North American Home services Provides the most thorough inspection reports in Northern California. With our inspections reports you will have detailed information that will help you make effective decisions for your property.
* With SB 721 in effect and a deadline around the corner, it is important to make sure your property is inspected and/or repaired by 2025.
Call our team to find out how we can help ease the burden for your SB 721 Inspections and possible repairs.
What is Senate Bill 721?
Senate Bill 721, also known as “the balcony law”, is a new law that has been set in place to ensure the safety of all EEE’s (Exterior Elevated Elements) that are attached to a multi unit structure such as apartments, triplex, or condos. If the balcony, walkway, or stairs is built 6 feet above ground or more it needs to be inspected by an Apartment SB 721 Inspection Service by the year 2025. The goal is to ensure safety compliance of the EEE’s so that the tenants are not at risk of failing structures that can cause harm or even death.
For reliable and thorough balcony inspections in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas of Southern California, our partners at Diamond Touch Strategies LLC offer comprehensive SB 721 Inspections and SB 326 Inspections.
Our California Balcony inspections services include:
- Inspection of rails, stairs, treads, risers, stringers and other connections or components.
- Inspection of associated waterproofing elements, such as flashing, membranes, coatings, sealants and other moisture protections designed to prevent water intrusion of load-bearing components.
- Detailed report that reflects our findings with that of the California State Balcony Inspection Law
SB 721 Inspection Process
As a balcony inspection company we offer:
- FREE Consultations: Discuss the following for your understanding; Senate Bill, Inspections Process and Requirements, Repair Needs, Assess buildings and structures.
- Proposal Process: We will put together a detailed proposal with a plan of action that fits your personal investment based on the number of EEE’s on your property.
- Inspection Process: We will coordinate inspections with management and tenants to efficiently complete necessary inspections and develop reports based on our findings.
- Estimate for Repairs: We have teamed up with our partners Good Life Construction to help alleviate some of the pressure of cost to repair. Our reports will help them develop a free estimate to offer to you (if needed) so that you can move quickly to avoid fees from the state.
Other Inspection Services we provide:
You can trust
North American Home Services
Worried about the 2025 deadline for inspections, we are her to work with you on relieving some of the pressure. Once we start the inspections process we will provide documentation that you can provide to your insurance and the state to avoid any dawning fees or regulatory actions. Call (916) 481-0268 or schedule an inspection now.
We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Fairfield, Vacaville, Auburn, Rocklin, and West Sacramento.
Are Ready To Help
Currently serving only Sacramento area