Sacramento HOME INSPECTION
When purchasing a home, make sure you perform your due diligence by ordering a home inspection services. At North American Home Services, our certified home inspectors will present you with a detailed narrative report complete with pictures, a summary report, and estimates of repair costs.
With that information, you’ll be ready to negotiate your best price, request remediation, or wait for a better opportunity.
What Is A Home Inspection?
A home inspection is a visual, non-invasive assessment on the condition of a home. It is often connected with the sale of that home, and many buyers utilize a buyer’s home inspection to gain an understanding of any issues that may exist. Property inspections are typically conducted by a home inspector who has the training, experience, and certification to perform them.
At NAHS, our professional, certified home inspectors have a combined total of 100+ years of experience. As the largest termite and home inspection company in Sacramento area, we do hundreds of inspections every month, offering packages for your convenience.
For example, we also conduct other inspection services including pest, sewer, pool & spa, roof, termite, and commercial inspections. We can conveniently schedule as many of these as you need in just one appointment. All of the inspectors show up at the same time, collaborating to give you the best, most comprehensive information and recommendations.
Our certified property inspections include the following:
- Condition of structures such as the exterior, attic, and foundation.
- Electrical evaluation of the main electrical panel, sub panels, outlets, switches, lights, and visible garage and attic wiring.
- Kitchen appliance operation, which includes capturing serial numbers of the appliances. We send these numbers to RecallCHEK©, which monitors recalled appliances.
- Plumbing evaluation of the main water shut-off, visible plumbing, hot water heater, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and functional water flow.
- Grading and drainage evaluation around the property, fences, and retaining walls.
- Condition and functionality of the HVAC system, including heat and air conditioning temperatures, age and type of unit, visible duct work, and airflow at all registers.
- Inspection of crawlspace including the framing, foundation, plumbing, and electrical.
- Roof, roof flashings, and roof gutters.
North American Home Services
North American Home Services is ready to make your home inspection our next priority. If you need an inspection completed quickly because you’re in escrow, we have the bandwidth to get it done.
Call (916) 481-0268 for more information or schedule an inspection now.
We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Roseville, Lincoln, El Dorado Hills, Woodland, and Davis.
Need to know more about home inspection cost or how long it takes? Get the details you need in our blog article.
Are Ready To Help
"*" indicates required fields