SB 326 Inspections Company in Sacramento
North American Home Services provide professional SB 326 INSPECTIONS services in Sacramento and all surrounding areas.
Our inspections ensure that your building is in compliance with the latest building standards and regulations.
We will check for any potential safety concerns, as well as make sure all components of your home are up to date and meet current codes.
* It is important to meet all SB-326 requirements by 2025.
Countdown to SB326 compliance deadline (Jan. 1st, 2025):
SB 326 Compliance Ensured for Safety
Why SB 326 is so important? SB 326 balcony inspection, also known as Senate Bill 326, plays a critical role in protecting people from potential construction hazards. This law establishes basic requirements aimed at improving the safety of buildings and ensuring the well-being of their occupants. According to this law, the first building inspection must be completed by January 1, 2025
SB 326 what should be inspected
SB 326, referred to as California Senate Bill 326, centers its attention on the assessment and examination of exterior elevated components in specific residential properties, particularly those containing three or more multifamily dwelling units.
- Walkways and Staircases;
- Railings and Guards;
- Supporting Structures;
- Exterior Walls;
- Decks and Porches.
The purpose of SB 326 is to identify and address any potential safety hazards linked to multifamily housing. It emphasizes the protection of residents by requiring inspections to be carried out by certified professionals. This legislation puts the onus on property owners to perform these evaluations and make any necessary improvements or repairs to comply with safety standards.
We provide the following SB 326 Inspection Services:
- Thorough Inspections: Our inspectors work with our engineers and/or architects to conduct comprehensive examinations of balconies and elevated walkways, assessing structural integrity, water intrusion risks, and other safety factors. As required by law.
- Detailed Reporting: We provide detailed reports that outline our findings, including any recommended repairs or maintenance to bring your property into compliance.
- Code Compliance: We stay current with the latest California building codes and SB 326 regulations to ensure your property meets all necessary standards.
- Timely Repairs and Remediation: If issues are identified during our inspections, we have a partner contractor Good Life Construction that can swiftly address them, guaranteeing that your property complies with SB 326.
- Documentation: We advise that you keep records of all inspections, repairs, and maintenance activities to help you demonstrate compliance with SB 326.
As a SB 326 inspection company we provide:
- FREE consultations cover Senate Bill, inspection requirements, repairs, and structural assessments.
- Comprehensive Inspections: Thorough evaluations of EEE's.
- Expert Recommendations: Providing informed guidance for repairs and improvements.
- Precision and Compliance: Ensuring inspections meet industry standards and regulations.
- Dedicated Team: Industry experts committed to excellence in every inspection.
If you have an SB 326 inspection report indicating that your property does not meet the necessary compliance standards, immediate action is crucial. We strongly recommend the services of Good Life Construction Company for reliable and accountable SB 326 repair services. Their areas of expertise include repair of balconies, decks, and other exterior elevated elements, ensuring that your property adheres to the mandated standards.
Other Inspection Services we provide:
You can trust
North American Home Services
How can I find a qualified inspector for SB 326 compliance?
To find an SB 326 inspector, research online resources, professional organization sites, and consult with construction firms. Our North American Home Services Company provides SB 326 inspections. We will be happy to help you comply with all requirements of this law
Who can perform SB 326 inspections?
SB 326 inspections must be performed by qualified structural engineers or licensed architects with experience and regulations in the safety and lifting condition of exterior structures such as balconies and decks in multi-family residential buildings. These experts determine whether buildings comply with SB 326 and determine whether there are safety hazards to occupants.
What are the penalties for non-compliance with SB 326?
Failure to adhere to inspection requirements or timely completion of specified repairs as outlined in the inspection report may result in incurring a civil penalty ranging from $100 to $500 per day of non-compliance.
You can find more information about the SB 326 law in our article.
Are Ready To Help
Currently serving only Sacramento area
"*" indicates required fields