When selling your home, don’t let a surprise revelation derail a sale. We’ve seen sellers put time and money into upgrading cosmetic flaws while neglecting to make sure that the bones of the house are solid. Find and remediate any defects beforehand and be confident in asking top dollar with a pre-listing inspection from North American Home Services.
Call (916) 481-0268(Sacramento County Office) or schedule an inspection now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
Experienced Home Inspectors
At NAHS, we collectively have 100+ years of inspection experience. Being the largest home inspection company in the area gives us control over schedules, costs, and quality. We do more than 700 inspections each month including termite, roof, sewer, commercial, pool & spa, and pest inspections. We also have the bandwidth to work within tight escrow deadlines.
What Are Pre-Listing Inspections And What Is Covered?
A pre-listing inspection takes place once you put your home on the market. In short, it’s a visual, non-invasive assessment of the condition of your home done by a trained, certified home inspector.
Our seller home inspections include the following:
- Roof, roof flashings, and roof gutters.
- Condition of structures such as the exterior, attic, and foundation.
- Electrical evaluation of the main electrical panel, sub panels, outlets, switches, lights, and visible garage and attic wiring.
- Kitchen appliance operation, which includes recording serial numbers of the appliances. We send these numbers to RecallCHEK©, which monitors recalled appliances.
- Plumbing evaluation of the main water shut-off, visible plumbing, hot water heater, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and functional water flow.
- Grading and drainage evaluation around the property, fences, and retaining walls.
- Condition of the interior walls, ceilings, floors, and windows.
- Condition and functionality of the HVAC system, including heat and air conditioning temperatures, age and type of unit, visible duct work, and airflow at all registers.
- Inspection of crawlspace including the framing, foundation, plumbing, and electrical.
- Once finished, you’ll receive a comprehensive report with photos and estimated repair costs that you can use to plan remediation.
North American Home Services
Wise sellers understand that listing a home backed by a clean pre-listing home inspection report puts them in control of offers and negotiations. Forgo the hassles of lost time and money due to scheduling inspections, remediations, and price reductions in escrow by calling (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or scheduling an inspection now. North American Home Services serves Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Roseville, Lincoln, El Dorado Hills, Woodland, and Davis.
Are Ready To Help
"*" indicates required fields